Wapiti travel is a young, fast-growing travel blog started in October 2017. It’s the brainchild of 2 passionate travelers Kris and Sylvia. We both really appreciate a comfortable hotel room with a good oversized bed and a hot shower in the morning. Sometimes we like to pamper ourselves with an extra luxurious suite or a flight in business class.
We love to arrange our own plans and always travel independently. This gives us the freedom to do exactly as we want. We have never traveled in a group and don’t plan on doing this as we grow older.
For us traveling is all about the experiences. Experiences like a helicopter flight across a glacier, a sunrise at the Uyuni Salt Flats or a game drive in South Africa. These are experiences we will still be talking about for years to come. That’s why we always make sure we leave ample space in our travel plans to enjoy some great experiences.
With Wapiti Travel we want to inspire couples who like to travel in a comfortable and luxurious way. This is a segment that is less covered by other blogs. By sharing our knowledge on travel hacking we grow the target audience for luxury travel.
On our website you will find:
- Tips & tricks to travel comfortably and independently. Our trips often take us to exotic destinations. We share travel hacking tips, interestingly priced flights, reviews of luxury hotels we stayed in, or flights we have taken, …
- Reviews about the experiences and activities we have done. Our focus is on special, unique or exclusive activities such as glacier kayaking, a safari or a helicopter flight.
- Our target audience is couples aged 35-65 years old with an above average income, who enjoy independent travel, luxury and comfort.
- We write both in Dutch and in English. Our travel deals are only in Dutch because we always mention flights from airports close by.
- Press and media trips: in the context of luxury holidays for couples
- Sponsored Instagram posts: a shoot-out on Instagram is a very effective way to get the attention of our target audience
- Partnerships: this may include reviews of travel accessories, hotel reviews or reviews of an activity. We always share our own personal opinion.
- Brand ambassador: we are open to entering into a long-term relationship with brands aligned with our target audience.
- A review of your product or service: We only make reviews about the products that appeal to us and that suit our target audience. Reviews of accommodations or travel organizations are possible as well. A review consists of a blog post that is also shared on social media. Of course, we always share our own personal opinion.
- Contests and/or giveaways: if you have a product that our target audience absolutely needs to get to know, then contact us and we’ll work out a nice giveaway or contest together!
Do you want to work with us but do you have another idea or proposal? Do you want our media kit? Do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
If your brand is a match with Wapiti Travel, we like to talk about the possibilities together.
For more information about the possibilities to work together or if you want a media kit with numbers, please send me an e-mail via [email protected]
You can send a product or press package to:
T.a.v. Sylvia Van Overvelt
We have already worked together with:
|Holiday Fair Antwerp||Hilton Vilamoura|