The Ultimate Japan Trip Planner
The Ultimate Japan Trip Planner: How to design a dream trip to Japan without stress
Curious how we arranged our stress-free trip to Japan?
Planning a first trip to the country can feel a little daunting! When we were planning our first trip to Japan we were completely overwhelmed by the complex train system, the massive stretched-out cities, and the seemingly endless number of sights that made it hard to choose, even for a full-month trip.
We also know by experience how complicated things are when you arrive in Japan for the first time. In fact, when we had just landed in Tokyo and jumped on the first train to get to downtown we already had to pay a supplement because we opted for a train that was not covered by our fare.
We often hear how people are a bit reluctant to plan their first trip to Japan, but don’t let all of this stop you from visiting this beautiful country.
We created this Japan trip planner to stop you from making the beginner mistakes we made and to grant you a perfect stress-free trip.
The document guides you step by step through the preparations and takes the stress out of your trip planning.
It contains all the information you need to plan an amazing vacation in the land of the rising sun for just the price of 2 coffees or a takeaway lunch.
What travelers are saying
(Bought the planner in June, 2021)
“You both did a beautiful job of the design, not forgetting any details. Love them!”
This planner is for you if…
You always wanted to travel to Japan on your own but didn’t know where to start?
You feel overwhelmed by what there is to do and to see in Japan?
You’re wondering what to pack and take with you to Japan?
You’re wondering if you will benefit from a Japan Rail Pass and are looking for tips on how to calculate if you will save or not.
Here is how our Japan travel planner will help you to plan your dream trip to Japan.
Japan Travel Planner
We’ve mapped all preparations on a timeline so you know what to do and when to do it.
Overwhelmed by the many highlights of Japan? This document includes itinerary planners for all three of Japan’s major cities, Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka.
Not sure if you should take a JR pass? Japan’s train system is complex for first-time travelers. The included Japan rail planner explains how to plan your route using Japan’s vast train network and you will learn if you can benefit from a JR pass or not.
We have also included some useful checklist for your planning and packing. These lists will ensure you arrive in Japan with everything you need without overpacking.
Don’t lose sleep over your budget. The included budget and expense sheets mean that you can keep track of how much you spend during your planning as well as in Japan.
The benefits don’t stop there. This document is also created to take with you to Japan. Write down your carefully crafted Japan planning on the provided pages and use them as a guide during your trip.
In the blink of an eye, you will be able to retrieve all the crucial information about your vacation.
Detailed list of everything included in this Japan Travel Planner
- Daily Planner – Outline your everyday plans and take them with you on vacation so you don’t miss any of the sights you absolutely want to see
- Budget Planner – Keep track of your budget while planning
- Expense tracker – Note your daily expenses while traveling and avoid nasty expensive surprises when back home
- Travel checklist mapped against a timeline – Follow this checklist and forget about those stressful days in the run-up to your vacation.
- Itinerary planners for Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka – We brought together all key sights of these cities in a handy one-page overview to help you with your planning.
- Share your travel plans with your loved ones who stay at home – let them know where you are and how to contact you if needed
- Useful Japanese Phrases – A selection of useful Japanese expressions to interact with Japanese in a courteous and polite way. Useful if you need directions to your hotel or want to join Tokyo’s vibrant nightlife.
- Packing List for your Japan trip – Use this packing list and you’re sure to arrive in Japan with everything you might need.
- Outfit Planner – Are you a serial overpacker? Use this sheet to plan your outfits so you know exactly how many dresses and shoes you will need to stuff in that suitcase.
- Emergency contacts – Write down all emergency contacts on this paper and you will have them within easy reach whenever something might happen. We pre-filled Japan’s emergency numbers for you.
- Photo Bucket List – Are you an avid photographer? Use this sheet to start keeping track of those iconic photo locations before you even set foot in Japan.
- Food Bucket List – Foodies will love Japan’s varied and healthy kitchen. Ready to taste all those delicious dishes? Make a note of everything you want to taste and make reservations in your favorite restaurants.
This is an editable PDF. Depending on your preference you can complete everything digitally or print the templates.
About the authors
Buy your Japan Trip Planner now and get these 4 amazing bonuses for FREE
Free Bonus #1: Japan Train Planner ($8.97 value)
Prepare for your train journey in japan. Discover everything you need to know about train travel in the land of the rising sun and follow our step-by-step guide to learn if you can benefit from a Japan Rail Pass.
How is this guidebook different from others?
This isn’t a guidebook but a trip planner that will help you plan your trip at ease.
How does the purchase work?
We use Paypal to handle the payment transaction. Your transaction is completely secured by Paypal. You can use a credit card to make your payment.
The purchase confirmation page shows your download link.
A few minutes after you’ve made your payment you will receive a confirmation email which also includes the link to download the document.
Make sure to enter a working e-mail address. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the e-mail.
Can I download the book as many times as I want?
Yes, once you’ve purchased this e-book it remains yours forever.
Your original download link expires 24 hours after your purchase but we can provide you with a new link if you want to download a fresh copy.
Can I get a refund after purchase?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer any refunds because this is an instant download. However, don’t worry, we’re committed to your satisfaction. Be sure to contact us if you have any problems with the travel planner. Click here to send us an email.
What happens if I have problems downloading the book?
We’re here to help you in the rare event that you would encounter problems with your download. Click here to send us an email.